Local News

Looking for a news story from the WBAT News Team?  You can find them here.

Kokomo Apartment Complex Fire Investigated

by Sammy Edmonds posted Oct 8 2013 2:13PM
Authorities say an overturned candle is to blame for a fire that ripped through a building at The Park Place Apartments in Kokomo Saturday.
 
The “Kokomo Tribune” reports fire investigators determined the fire was accidental.
 
Kokomo Fire Department Deputy Chief Nick Glover the fire started in a downstairs apartment and most of the damage occurred there.  But he says several units are smoke damaged and residents cannot yet go back home.
 
Complex managers are moving displaced residents into vacant units temporarily.
 
Filed Under :
People : Nick Glover
10/08/2013 2:13PM
Kokomo Apartment Complex Fire Investigated
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
On Air Now
VIP Club
Recent Posts
Riddle Convicted of Neglect in Arianna Carmack Death
Man Charged With Soliciting Sex From a Minor
Marion Elementaries Officially Redistricting
Marion Elementaries Officially Redistricting
MCS In Talks to Add Preschool Next Year
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !
Blog Categories
Archives