Local News

Looking for a news story from the WBAT News Team?  You can find them here.

No Injuries after Fire at Assisted Living Center

by Sammy Edmonds posted Mar 11 2014 3:20PM
No one was hurt following a fire at an assisted living center in Marion this morning.  Assistant Marion Fire Chief Rick Backs says a gas-powered dryer caught on fire while residents were eating breakfast at the Sterling House Senior Living Center onWest Kem Road.  He says the fire was contained to one area.  No one was hurt and the building received minimal damage.
Filed Under :
People : Rick Backs
03/11/2014 3:20PM
No Injuries after Fire at Assisted Living Center
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
On Air Now
VIP Club
Recent Posts
Riddle Convicted of Neglect in Arianna Carmack Death
Man Charged With Soliciting Sex From a Minor
Marion Elementaries Officially Redistricting
Marion Elementaries Officially Redistricting
MCS In Talks to Add Preschool Next Year
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !
Blog Categories
Archives