- For sale: a TORO super recycling mower (like new) with mulcher and bagger. Asking 300 dollars. Phone 384-4816.
- Church Rummage, Saturday, May 3; 8:00A.M.-3:00P.M. Allen Temple AME Church
3440 S. Washington St. MarionVendors*New Avon*SnacksFor more info or to reserve a table, call 664-1377Thank You, Questions, contact:Claudette Casey664-1377 or e-mail
- For Sale: Entertainment center (cherry veneer) with a 27” TV for $75.00 Call 664-2395
- For Sale: Men’s large black leather motorcycle jacket in good condition $75.00 Black Harley Davidson motorcycle helmet like new, worn once. $40.00 Contact Jill 765-667-5435
- A twin size pillow-top mattress, along with frame and box springs. Excellent condition. 125 dollars Phone 664-3480
- Grant County 4-H members are currently selling flowers and plants. Orders are due April 25th. If you are planning to purchase flowers and plants, why not purchase them from a Grant County 4-H member? To order, contact a local 4-H member before April 25th or Orders can also be made in person at the Grant County Extension Office, County Government Building, 401 S. Adams St. Ste, 422, Marion, IN 46953. Payment will need to be made at time of ordering. Plants will be available May 8th. Please support your Grant County 4-H Members