General Manager –Ernie Caldemone firstname.lastname@example.org- 765-664-7396 *103
General Sales Manager - John Clark – email@example.com - 765-664-7396 *119
Program Director – Tim George – firstname.lastname@example.org
– 765-664-7396 *107
News Director -Ed Thurman – email@example.com – 765-664-7396
Sports Director – Jim Brunner – firstname.lastname@example.org – 765-664-7396 *129
Webmaster – Sammy Edmonds – email@example.com– 765-664-7396 *101
Josh Vigar – firstname.lastname@example.org - 765-664-7396 *121
Patti Sevier – email@example.com - 765-664-7396 *132
Call us 765-664-7396
Fax us 765-668-6767
General Rules Applicable to all WBAT contests:
· Unless otherwise excluded by law or by the rules applicable to a particular contest, WBAT contests are open to all WBAT listeners who are residents of the United States and 18 years or older. Employees, agents and immediate family members of Hoosier AM/FM, LLC (parent company of WBAT), its advertising agencies, sponsors, and representatives are not eligible to participate. Immediate family members include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren whether by current marriage, past marriage, adoption or as in-laws. All contests are void where prohibited by law. No purchase is necessary.
· In the event that you win a WBAT contest, you are ineligible to play or win any other contest for a period of 30 days from the date won.
· All prizes must be picked up from the WBAT Studios, 820 S. Pennsylvania Street, Marion, Indiana, no later than 14 days after date won, unless other delivery alternatives are arranged, otherwise prize will be forfeited after 14 days and may not be available for pick up.
· All contest entries become the property of WBAT. Each entrant may enter a contest only once, unless otherwise specified. In the case of multiple entries by the same person, all entries may be withdrawn and the entrant disqualified.
· Each entrant agrees that in the event he or she wins a contest, WBAT shall have the right, without further compensation, to publicize and/or broadcast his or her name, voice, likeness, city of residence and the fact that he or she won the contest. Entrants further agree that WBAT may use such identifying information to publicize its radio station, website and/or other contests. Contest winners agree that they may be contacted by telephone and the call recorded for potential use on air.
· Prizes consisting of CD’s or blocks of CD’s are valued at an approximate retail value of fifteen ($15) per CD. Concert ticket and other prize values are as specified in contest specific rules.
· Entrants are responsible for the payment of any and all taxes applicable to prizes and the award of prizes. WBAT is required to report winnings exceeding $600 per year (in the aggregate) to the Internal Revenue Service and will provide winners falling within this requirement with an IRS Form 1099 after the close of the calendar year in which the prize(s) were won. Winners agree to provide WBAT with their social security number and such other information as may be required by WBAT to comply with applicable laws.
· Entrants agree to release and hold harmless WBAT, including Hoosier AM/FM, LLC., and its officers, agents and employees, from any and all damages, liabilities or claims for injury or damage of any kind that might arise in connection with a contest, a prize, or the award of a prize. WBAT reserves the right to condition the final award of any prize on the execution of a legally enforceable release of claims and indemnity agreement.
· WBAT is not responsible for service outages, connection speeds or other sources of delay in telephone and/or internet systems which may influence or affect the chances of winning a contest. In the event awards based on call-ins (a prize awarded to the "9th caller," etc.) callers may not place substantially simultaneous calls on multiple phone lines.
· WBAT reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally announced if the original contest prize is or becomes unavailable. WBAT is not liable if a concert or event with which a prize is associated is canceled due to circumstances beyond WBAT control. Unless impossible or impractical, prizes will be mailed to the winner - by request of winner - within 60 days after the winner is selected and announced on air.
· WBAT reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner (whether or not the winner’s identity has been announced) who does not adhere to the rules applicable to the contest in which he or she entered or who gains an unfair advantage through fraud or unsportsmanlike conduct in participating in the contest.
· In the event any contest specific rules conflict with these general rules, the contest specific rules shall control. On occasion, circumstances may require the rules of a contest to be modified. Changes to contest rules will be announced on-air and posted on WBAT’s website. WBAT reserves the right to interpret and apply all rules applicable to its contests and its interpretation and application shall be final.
IT IS THE POLICY OF THIS STATION NOT TO DISCRIMINATE IN ITS EMPLOYMENT AND PERSONNEL PRACTICES, TO PROVIDE EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, CREED, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, SEX OR AGE, IN ALL MATTER
2014 EEO Public File Report
DO YOU LOVE SPORTS? ESPN RADIO, MIKE & MIKE IN THE MORNING, HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS, IU, PURDUE, NOTRE DAME, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS, INDY 500, THE 400?
HOOSIER AM/FM RADIO (1400 WBAT, 860 ESPN, 99.3 WCJC, STAR 106.9) IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN OUR ON AIR TEAM ON A PART TIME BASIS TO PRODUCE LOCAL SPORTS BROADCASTS, APPROXIMATELY 10 HOURS PER WEEK FROM AUGUST THROUGH MARCH.