Indiana Wesleyan University graduated approximately 1,736 students in five ceremonies on Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1 on the main Marion campus. The schedule for the commencement was as follows:
- 2 p.m. | IWU-Marion
- School of Nursing (pre-licensure) degrees
- School of Physical and Applied Sciences degrees
- Life Calling and Integrative Learning degrees
- 6 p.m. | IWU-Marion
- School of Arts and Humanities degrees
- School of Professional Studies/School of Teacher Education degrees
- School of Theology & Ministry degrees
- 10 a.m. | IWU-National & Global
- All associate degrees
- DeVoe School of Business bachelor degrees
- 2 p.m. | IWU-National & Global
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor of Science, and Bachelor of Arts degrees
- Master of Social Work, Master of Science in Nursing, and Doctor of Nursing Practice degrees
- 6 p.m. | IWU-National & Global and Wesley Seminary
- All other master’s degrees
- All Wesley Seminary degrees
- All remaining doctoral degrees (Doctor of Organizational Leadership)
Graduates included the first students from IWU-Marion’s Master of Social Work program.
The commencement speaker for the April 30 ceremonies was Rev. Dr. John Bray and Patty Bray. John retired as IWU-Marion’s campus pastor in Summer 2020. Until John’s retirement, Patter taught Old Testament Survey and mentored young women at IWU-Marion. The commencement speaker for the May 1 ceremonies was Scott Pyle, founder and chief information officer of Pyle Financial Services.
All five ceremonies were available via live stream at iwugraduates.com, and ceremony programs, additional information about each graduate and video greetings can also be found on the site.
IWU’s next commencement ceremonies are scheduled for August 14.